Public Policy & Advocacy
Through collaboration, empowerment, and advocacy ensure that people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and their families have the support and services they need to be fully engaged in their communities.
- Advance public policy initiatives that improve the lives of Texans with IDD.
- Develop and provide education and trainings that deliver meaningful opportunities and advances our mission.
- Educate and support individuals with IDD, families, and the community to navigate and inform systems change.
- Provide exceptional Trust services to people with disabilities through the Master Pooled Trust.
Communications & Marketing
Strengthen brand awareness through innovative communications tools.
- Develop comprehensive communications strategy.
- Increase engagement through media and communications.
- Engage local chapters and members through outreach and awareness.
Growth & Sustainability
Expand engagement with individual donors, increase corporate partnerships, and strengthen and enhance new and existing income streams.
- Strengthen and diversify fund development.
- Strengthen and expand earned income streams.
Finance & Operations
Build financial and operational capacity through organizational policies and procedures that advance responsible stewardship and sustained growth.
- Enhance human resources, operations and financial policies and procedures.
- Develop and identify cost containment opportunities to increase revenue and engagement.
- Expand the knowledge and skill set of staff.
Successfully govern the organization through active leadership to ensure long-term sustainability.
- Enhance the ability of the board to communicate about and support the organization.
- Ensure board members are representative of the community we serve.
- Enhance quality assurance and strategic work of the Board.