As a guest during Boots & BBQ at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in Austin (pictured left), you will have exclusive access to the beautiful Central Complex and its gardens, delicious barbecue, refreshing cocktails, and fantastic live music set against a breathtaking Hill Country backdrop.
Sunset Garden Tours
6 to 6:30 p.m.
Grab a drink and enjoy a Sunset Garden Tour led by Wildflower Center docents.
Be the Highest Bidder
6:30 to 9 p.m.
Treat yourself or someone you love and place a bid on one of our incredible silent auction items, of which all proceeds will support our goal to promote, protect, and advocate for the human rights and self-determination of Texans with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
6 to 8 p.m.
Be sure to break in your boots so you’re prepared to dance to the energetic live band All Hat No Cadillac.
Get Ready for Barbecue!
Enjoy some of the greatest barbecue Austin has to offer from our friends at Stiles Switch BBQ.
Enjoy the Evening
Until 10 p.m.
We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
The health and safety of our attendees and staff is our priority. We want you to feel comfortable attending this year’s event.
Attendance will require you to comply with protocols that promote a safe environment. All attendees must follow public health guidelines and protocols effective on the date of the event. If the event is rescheduled, your tickets will be valid for the rescheduled event. In addition:
- All attendees will be required to wear a mask when not eating or drinking.
- The majority of the event is held outside with plenty of space for social distancing.
- Tables will be spaced appropriately and will seat a maximum of eight guests.
- Participants in the silent auction can use online bidding and online payments.
- The capacity of the event will be limited. We will stop selling tickets when the limit is reached.
Interested in Sponsoring Boots & BBQ?
If your company would like to purchase a sponsorship or donate items for our silent auction, please contact us.