What is IDD?
What We're Tracking
Who We Are
Enhance Quality of Life for all Texans With IDD
When Texans with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) receive the individualized supports and services they need, they’re able to make their own decisions about how and where they want to live and the career they want to have.LEARN MORE
- Need more information about the interest list, waiver slots, and research-backed community solutions?
- Looking for constituents who have benefited from the work of direct support professionals?
- Wondering what person-centered planning is and why it’s important for the disability community?
Ensure Civil Rights & Justice for all Texans With IDD
When Texans with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) have equitable access to justice and services within the community, they are less likely to become victims of abuse and crime and more likely to civically participate in their community.LEARN MORE
- Wondering what supported decision making agreements are and why they’re important?
- Need more information on the current identification process?
- Curious what we mean by “access, accommodations, and support”?
Ensure Inclusive Education for all Texans With IDD
Inclusive education policies, starting with early childcare settings and continuing through postsecondary education, are necessary to assist Texans with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in reaching their full potential.LEARN MORE
- Wondering how students and parents are experiencing special education services in Texas today?
- Looking for parents who have students who typically receive special education services and have been impacted by COVID-19?
Ensure Competitive Integrated Employment for all Texans With IDD
Advance policies that improve competitive, integrated employment options for Texans with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).LEARN MORE
- Looking for constituents who have successfully transitioned to meaningful employment?
- Wondering why students receiving special education services are unaware of their postsecondary or employment options?