About Inclusion Works!
Please note: The 27th Annual Inclusion Works! Conference is going virtual.
In consideration of the health and safety of prospective speakers, attendees, and exhibitors, we are hosting this year’s event virtually. We are excited to offer a new format, and we invite you to join us! Keep an eye out for information about registration.
In 1993, including students with disabilities in general education classrooms and curriculum was a radical idea. But The Arc of Texas leadership knew it could–and should–be done. For the past 27 years, the Inclusion Works! Conference has been the leading inclusive education conference in Texas. Effective inclusion practices help students avoid the long-term costs of segregation, and improve their opportunities for learning, employment, independent living, and social engagement.
Inclusion Works! provides an opportunity for educators, administrators, families, paraprofessionals, and related service providers to learn about evidence-based inclusion practices for students with disabilities who receive special education services. You will build your capacity to support all students with disabilities in the general education setting.
This year’s virtual Inclusion Works! Conference is made possible by the Texas Education Agency (TEA).
Submit Your Proposal to Lead a Virtual Session
Deadline: Friday, June 19, 2020
Inclusion Works! Virtual Sessions At-A-Glance
- Virtual sessions will contribute to the participants’ working knowledge of evidence-based inclusion practices for students with disabilities who receive special education services and build participants’ capacity to support all students with disabilities in the general education setting
- Proposals must be submitted online via SurveyMonkey
- General and special education teachers are the primary audience for this RFP
- Speakers will receive $500 for leading a virtual session and free registration to attend the virtual conference
- The deadline to apply is June 19, 2020
Become a Sponsor
Sponsorships help companies and organizations further engage, network, and connect with attendees during The Arc of Texas Inclusion Works! Conference. With a variety of partnership opportunities to choose from, we offer you the perfect way to broaden your presence to educators, families, administrators, paraprofessionals, and related industry leaders during the conference. Whether you’re seeking new business, just entering the field, or hoping to expand your partnerships with existing clients, we offer numerous ways to attain your marketing goals through sponsorship opportunities. For more information on becoming a sponsor, call 512-485-9727 or email Dori Yeater.
*Participants and times subject to change.